- PreK-3, PreK-4 and Kindergarten Classes
- Open Enrollment
- EEC Certified, CPR, and First Aid Trained Staff
- Nurse on Staff
- Enrichment Classes: STEM, Music, and Physical Education
- Large Playing Field and Indoor Gymnasium
- After School Program
St. Mary’s School is a Catholic Early Learning Center that nurtures and educates young students. We strive to develop a strong love for learning and a faith-filled foundation to become competent, responsible and caring Catholic children.
Excellence in Catholic Early Learning Education:
- We are a community of teachers, staff, parents, and parish family joined in partnership to educate our children in Catholic faith and values.
- We provide opportunities for each child to learn and develop in a safe and nurturing environment.
- We believe that each child is a unique individual with skills and talents that must be cultivated.
- We develop spiritual and emotional well-being, and respect for all.
- We are dedicated to providing a curriculum that fosters curiosity, exploration, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- We employ faculty who are highly trained and certified Early Childhood Educators.
About our program
All programs at St. Mary’s Winchester Early Learning Center follow a standards-based curriculum that reflects key objectives of the National Association for the Education of Young Children Early Learning, Common Core State Standards, and integrates 21st century literacies. Academic excellence is as important in these early stages of growth and development as they are in older years. It is with pride that early childhood programs build the strong foundation for learning and excellence in future years.
Standards of our Early Childhood Program
Early childhood educators minister to the whole child – mind, heart and hands. In a trusting Catholic environment, children grow spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically, and intellectually. By fostering creativity and excitement about learning and by facilitating a stimulating environment, the child’s innate desire to learn is awakened. Early childhood educators understand each child’s uniqueness in personality and learning styles, and strive to create for the early learner opportunities to discover, explore, question, and succeed, thus providing the proper environment that enables the child freedom of choice.