Open House &
Registration for 2016/2017
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Grades PreK3 to Grade 5
- Parents and students are invited for our annual Catholic Schools Week Open House
- An opportunity for new parents to meet the staff, talk with current parents and learn about our programs.
St. Mary’s School Offers:
- Small School Community & Small Class Size
- Preschool Program for Three & Four Year Olds
- After School Program (2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
St. Mary’s School nurtures and educates young children and develops a strong, academic, faith-filled foundation for our students to become compassionate, responsible Catholic citizens.
Educate Nurture Empower
St. Mary’s 4th and 5th grade students participated in the Hour of Code initiative during National Computer Science Education Week, December 7-11, 2015. The Hour of Code is a one-hour introduction to computer science, designed to demystify code and show that anybody can learn the basics. The students completed tutorials on coding at Code.org during Mrs. Good’s computer classes. It was a great opportunity to introduce students to Computer Science and let them try their hand at computer programming and coding!