Authors Susan Lubner and Judith Jango Cohen joined us for an exciting day all about books… we even had an Authors’ Lunch!
Registration for 2017/2018
PreK3 to Grade 5
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Times: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
St. Mary’s School Offers:
- Small Class Size for personal attention
- Excellent teachers prepare and empower students
- Warm, nurturing community of families
- Preschool Program for Three & Four Year Olds
- After School Program (2:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.)
St. Mary’s School nurtures and educates young children and develops a strong, academic, faith-filled foundation for our students to become compassionate, responsible Catholic citizens.
Educate Nurture Empower
162 Washington Street, Winchester, MA 01890
We joined Bishop Mark O’Connell & Sister Linda’s campaign “A Bed For Every Child”. Students, families and staff donated 2 beds this Christmas.
Thanks to our PTO and Parent Volunteers
Accepting new, unwrapped gifts Monday Nov 28 till Friday Dec 6 to benefit children hospitalized during the holidays.
Big green containers will be in the School Hall.